Acorn Way, York
House - Semi-Detached
£1,300 PCMLet Agreed
House - Semi-Detached
Situated in the popular Woodthorpe area of York is this smartly presented, EXTENDED MODERN SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE lying within easy reach of both the city centre and outer ring road.
To the front of the property is a good sized parking area and driveway leading to the garage situated to the rear of the house. The side entrance door leads into a vestibule with stairs to the first floor and through to the living room with a panelled ceiling and wide window to the front. Also off the entrance vestibule is an impressive contemporary ground floor bathroom, whilst double doors lead into the superb extended dining kitchen that offers a range of fitted units with integral electric oven, and hob. The kitchen area then continues through to the modern dining extension featuring a glass roof and bi-folding doors to the rear garden. On the first floor is a further modern bathroom and three double bedrooms, one with mirror fronted cupboards and a small en-suite shower room.
The secure lawned garden to the rear offers a small patio area and a large home office/summerhouse with power, internet and good sized seating area.
Council tax band C
No smokers or pets. Available immediately.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.