Bishopfields Cloisters, York
£1,200 PCMTo Let
A well proportioned second floor apartment situated within easy walking distance of both York city centre and the train station.
The property is presented fully furnished and offers accommodation briefly comprising: Entrance hallway with built in storage, open plan living/ dining room, fitted kitchen with integral appliances, two double bedrooms (master with en-suite facilities) and bathroom.
Externally there is an allocated parking space for one vehicle.
No smokers & no pets. Available immediately for a minimum 12 month agreement.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.