Blake Street, York
£1,250 PCMLet Agreed
A newly renovated two bedroom apartment ideally located in the heart of the city centre.
One of four apartments, the property is accessed through a communal hallway with secure fob access. Located on the third floor the property benefits from exceptional views of the minster from both bedrooms. The apartments have been renovated to a high standard throughout whilst retaining the original parquet floors & high ceilings offer character to each apartment alongside the contemporary finish. The property has two double bedrooms, bathroom and an open plan living room/ kitchen with new integral appliances.
Unfortunately there is no parking available.
Council tax TBC due to completion of renovation.
No Pets, No Smokers. Available mid June for a minimum 12 month let.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.