Bootham Green, York
House - Townhouse
£1,300 PCMLet Agreed
House - Townhouse
A well presented contemporary THREE STOREY TOWNHOUSE lying close to both York city centre and York District Hospital.
Situated within an exclusive gated development lying close to the city centre the property is set over three floors. To the ground floor is a third bedroom/ study area with doors leading out the to enclosed garden and cloakroom. On the first floor is a spacious and light open plan kitchen/ living space, the kitchen coming with integral appliances including dishwasher. On the top floor you will find two double bedrooms, both with built in wardrobe space and a smart bathroom suite with shower over bath.
Externally there is a small garden area to the rear and an allocated parking space.
Council tax band D
No pets, No smokers. Available immediately for a minimum 12 month agreement.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.