Buckingham Court, York
£1,700 PCMTo Let
A fantastic opportunity to rent this smartly presented two bedroom apartment in a central location. The property is offered to market fully furnished and boasts a spacious entrance hallway with storage cupboard, good sized living room, modern kitchen suite with appliances, two double bedrooms, further room which can be used as an office/ study and bathroom with walk in shower and cupboard housing washing machine & tumble dryer.
The property also benefits from the availability of a broadband speed of up to 1000mps.
On street parking is available with a permit.
Council tax band D
No Pets, No Smokers. Available immediately for a minimum 12 month agreement.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.