Burton Stone Lane, York
Apartment - Duplex
£1,700 PCMTo Let
Apartment - Duplex
An exceptionally fully furnished two bedroom apartment situated off Burton Stone Lane which is located within walking distance to the city centre, train station and hospital.
Set over two floors the apartment has been very tastefully furnished throughout and all rooms are spacious. The apartment is accessed off the communal entrance on the first floor into the entrance hallway. The open plan kitchen/ living room is situated at the end of the hall, the kitchen is equipped with white goods and small appliances. The spacious living room has several windows which allow the room to be bathed in natural sunlight. There is also a double bedroom and the house bathroom.
A spiral staircase leads up to the first floor where you will find the master bedroom which comes with a good sized walk in wardrobe and a delightfully modern ensuite.
Would ideally suit a professional couple.
Externally there is one allocated parking space.
No Smokers & No Pets. Available early October.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.