Curlew House, Elvington Terrace
Apartment - First Floor
£1,000 PCMLet Agreed
Apartment - First Floor
A SPACIOUS & VIBRANT FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT SITUATED WITHIN A POPULAR DEVELOPMENT WITHIN CLOSE WALKING DISTANCE OF YORK CITY CENTRE.
The property offers tastefully decorated accommodation and is presented furnished throughout. This includes an entrance hall with doors leading off to a bathroom with contemporary white suite, two double bedrooms and a spacious & light living room with French doors opening out onto a Juliet balcony. The kitchen is open plan with the living room offering a range of matching units and new appliances.
Water rates are included in the rent.
Externally there are communal gardens and an allocated parking space for one vehicle.
Sorry no smokers, sytudents, pets or children. Available immediately.
Approached via a communal front entrance door leading into a communal entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor of the building.
Storage cupboard. Electric heater. Video entry phone.
A light and spacious room with double glazed French doors opening out onto a Juliet balcony and giving views out over the communal gardens. Two double glazed windows to the side elevation. Laminate wood flooring. Electric heater. Two leather sofas with assorted cushions. Television with stand. Hemingway Dresser. Glass coffee table.
Range of contemporary fitted wall and base units with worktops incorporating a 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. A new four ring stainless steel electric hob, new single oven with stainless steel cooker hood over. Integral washer/ dryer. Integral half size dishwasher. New free standing fridge/freezer. Dining table with four matching chairs. Range of cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils.
Double glazed window overlooking the communal garden. New double bed and mattress. 2 x white bedside tables. Built-in wardrobe. Electric panel heater.
Double glazed window giving similar views to bedroom 1. Built-in wardrobe. Electric panel heater.
Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower over and shower screen to side. Close coupled WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Wall mounted vanity cupboard. Recessed halogen spotlights. Extractor fan.
The property has the benefit of communal lawned gardens and an allocated car parking space.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.