Del Pyke, The Groves , York
**FULLY BOOKED FOR VIEWINGS** We are pleased to offer for rental this well presented studio apartment situated in a popular location with easy access to York city centre. The property benefits from electric heating and double glazing and offers accommodation briefly comprising of open plan living space, contemporary kitchen featuring an integral stainless steel oven, hob and hood and shower room. The property is offered to let part furnished. No smokers & no pets. Available: 15th October
Entry via a communal entrance gate. External stairs to the second floor and private entrance door to:
Laminate wood flooring. Inset spotlights. Walk-in cupboard with light and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and water heater. Further double storage cupboard.
White three piece suite comprising double shower cubicle with electric shower over. Low level WC and enamel wash basin with mirror over. Tiled splashbacks. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
OPEN PLAN LIVING / BEDROOM AREA
uPVC sliding double doors to the front elevation opening onto a Juliet balcony. Two Velux windows. TV aerial point. Electric radiator. Inset spotlights. Entry phone. Opening to:
Range of modern wall and floor units with work surfaces over incorporating an inset 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Built-in electric oven and electric hob with stainless steel splashback and extractor hood. Ceramic tiled flooring. Extractor fan.
Raised bed with desk under.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.