Dewsbury Terrace, York
£1,100 PCMTo Let
A charming two bedroom terraced house which mixes old with new and an abundance of character. The house is conveniently located a five minute walk from the town centre and 10 minutes to the train station.
The property has two reception rooms, a modern kitchen suite with integral appliances and small rear courtyard to the ground floor. The first floor consists of two double bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. The landing also has additional space which could work as a study office. The property also has a good sized basement which is fitted with lights and electric points.
Externally parking is available with a permit on street.
No Pets, No Smokers. Available 19th February.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.