Frances Street, York
House - Terraced
£1,050 PCMTo Let
House - Terraced
A good sized two bedroom terraced house. The area lies conveniently for the city centre and outer ring road with easy access to local amenities and excellent schools.
The property is offered unfurnished and accessed off street into the entrance hallway leading to the open plan living room/ dining room, kitchen with white goods and small pantry space. To the first floor is the large master bedroom, second double bedroom and bathroom with shower over bath.
Externally there is a small courtyard to the rear and parking is available on street with no permit restrictions.
Council tax band B (£1440.80 per annum)
No Pets & No smokers. Available immediately for a minimum 12 month agreement.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.