Germany Beck, Fulford, York
House - Detached
£950 PCMLet Agreed
House - Detached
**LOOKING FOR A FAMILY OF FOUR**
A 3 bedroom detached new build property located on the brand new Germany Beck site situated in the extremely popular and high sought after Fulford area of York. This is part of a scheme with Persimmon Homes and the University of Salford to find out more about the benefits of building environmentally friendly homes across the UK. This would ideally suit residents with ties to York through either family or work and would be willing to help the developers learn and develop homes for the future.
This property benefits from an entrance porch, good sized living room, dining kitchen and separate WC to ground floor. On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms, an en-suite and family bathroom. Externally the property has gardens to the front and rear as well as garage.
Council tax band B
No smokers, no pets. Available 17th January for a fixed term of 15 months.
The property is offered for rent at £950 per month representing a 20% discount from market rental value in recognition for working in partnership with Persimmon Homes.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.