Heathside, Huntington, York
£1,400 PCMLet Agreed
A recently renovated three bedroom house located off Huntington Road close to Monks Cross and with good transport links to the A64, A59 and city centre.
The property is offered unfurnished and comprises of spacious living room, kitchen/ diner with french doors leading out to the enclosed garden and cloakroom. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, the master suite has an ensuite shower room, further single bedroom and family bathroom.
Externally there is a garden and garage to the rears and parking to the front of the house.
Council tax band C (£1646.62 per annum) PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY DOES NOT HAVE A HMO SO IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MULTIPLE SHARERS.
No Pets, No Smokers, No Students. Available immediately for a 12 month tenancy.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.