Kings, Hudson Quarter, York
£1,600 PCMLet Agreed
An exceptional third floor two bedroom apartment in the magnificent new Hudson Quarter development, ideally located with the city centre and train station on the doorstep.
Accessed by lift or stairs, the inner hallway with recessed shelving and engineered oak flooring entices you into the open plan living/dining/kitchen space. Large double windows with sliding door leads onto a spacious balcony. The kitchen area is fitted with a wide range of units incorporating an array of integral Neff Appliances and sink with waste disposal. A double island offers additional storage and a useful seating/dining area and side window enhances the feeling of light and space. In addition there is a storage cupboard in the hallway housing a washer/dryer.
The spacious master bedroom is fitted with internally illuminated wardrobes incorporating drawer units and has a en-suite shower room off the bedroom. The second double bedroom comes with fitted wardrobes. The generous house bathroom includes a mirrored vanity storage unit and heated towel rail.
The apartment features underfloor heating throughout and is installed with a heat recovery unit ensuring maximum heat efficiency. The apartment has the additional benefit of full use of the spectacular landscaped, communal gardens with outdoor workspace, secure bicycle store and 7 day a week concierge.
No Pets, No Smokers. Available immediately for a minimum 12 month agreement.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.