Leetham House, Palmer Street, York
£1,200 PCMLet Agreed
An exceptionally presented one bedroom city centre apartment with private balcony . The city centre location is ideal for exploring all York has to offer.
This furnished apartment is accessed via a secure fob controlled access into a communal hallway. The entrance hallway in the apartment has a generous sized storage area which stores the washing machine. The magnificent open plan living area/ kitchen offers plenty of natural light through the patio doors leading out to the balcony. The kitchen has integral appliances including a dishwasher. The master bedroom is accompanied with built in wardrobe and modern bathroom suite with shower over bath.
Externally the apartment has its own private balcony.
Council tax band B.
No Pets, Smokers or Students. Available 28th September for a minimum 12 month tenancy.
**Please not there is no allocated parking at this property**
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.