Leyburn House, Del Pyke, York
£900 PCMLet Agreed
**FULLY BOOKED FOR VIEWINGS**
A beautifully presented penthouse apartment with magnificent views across the City towards the Minster. The property benefits from electric heating and double glazing and offers accommodation briefly comprising of double bedroom, contemporary kitchen featuring an integral stainless steel oven, hob and hood, lounge and a bathroom with a modern white suite and shower over bath.
The property is offered to let fully furnished.
No smokers, no children & no pets. Available 22nd September
A panelled entrance door with oval insert gives access through to the reception hall. Oak flooring. Built-in cupboard housing the hot water tank. Entry phone system. Further built-in cupboard with plumbing for a washing machine. Door to:
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over. Wash hand basin and low flush WC. Extractor fan. Tiled walls and floor. Chrome ladder style heated towel rail.
OPEN PLAN SITTING / DINING / KITCHEN
Range of fitted wall and floor units with work surfaces over incorporating a 1.25 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Built-in stainless steel electric oven with electric hob and extractor fan over. Tiled splashbacks and walls. Extractor fan. Fridge/ Freezer, washing machine & dishwasher.
SITTING / DINING AREA
Range of built-in furniture including shelves and cupboards. Wall mounted LG flat screen television. Luxury vinyl tiled wood effect flooring. Electric convector heater. Velux roof lights. Sliding door giving access onto a balcony. Sliding door to:
Range of fitted furniture including wardrobes and bedside tables. Luxury vinyl tiled wood effect flooring. Electric convector heater. Three wall light points. Sliding door to Juliet balcony.
Within the ground floor of the development is a secure garaged parking space.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.