McMillan House, East Mount Road, York
Apartment - Studio
£1,400 PCMTo Let
Apartment - Studio
McMillan House offers centrally located modern studio rooms with main entrance key code access. York Railway Station is 900 yards away, and York Racecourse is a 15-minute walk. The studios are fully equipped with kettle, toaster, fridge, dishwasher, 2 ring hob, microwave and kitchenware. The rooms are modern and bright. All rooms have a dining table and chairs, a TV, and a private bathroom with double shower.
McMillan House studios are ideally situated at the gates of York’s medieval walls, just a 20-minute walk from York Minster. The picturesque Shambles shopping streets can be reached in 15 minutes on foot. They are located on an attractive and quiet, no through road located in an excellent position just off The Mount, a highly regarded part of the Historic Core conservation area of York well known for its streets of genteel period town houses. To the eastern end, the road enjoys open outlooks across a pretty park. A further short distance from here leads to Bishopthorpe Road, which has a vibrant selection of independent shops, restaurants and café-delis.
***Wi-Fi AND BILLS INCLUDED*** FLEXIBLE LETTING TERMS FROM 1 TO 6 MONTHS.
Parking available for an additional cost.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.