£695 PCMLet Agreed
**FULLY BOOKED FOR VIEWINGS**
Well presented third floor apartment situated on Micklegate. Ideal city centre location and 5 minute walk to the train station.
No Smokers, No Pets. Single occupancy only
Council tax band A
Available 29th September for a minimum 12 month agreement.
Entrance door, new carpet
New carpet & decor, entry phone, electric panel heater, sash windows.
Vinyl floor, new wall & base units, integral oven & electric hob, stainless steel sink & drainer, extractor fan, space & plumbing for washing machine and under counter fridge.
New carpet & decor, electric panel heater, sash window
Vinyl floor, three piece white suite incorporating W.C, wash hand basin & walk in shower cubicle
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.