Newland Park Drive, York
**FULLY BOOKED FOR VIEWINGS** Hudson Moody introduce this exceptional three bedroom semi detached house in a quiet residential location. The property has undergone a high quality refurbishment throughout including a new kitchen/ diner suite, new four piece bathroom suite and new carpets and oak flooring have been laid throughout.
To the ground floor is the living room with electric wood fire effect fire, kitchen/ diner with access to the utility space and rear garden. The first floor has two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and new bathroom suite with separate bath & shower. To the rear is a large lawn garden with shrub & tree borders.
The property is offered unfurnished and there is off road parking to the front.
No Students, No Smokers, No Pets. Available 16th October 2021.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.