Nunmill Street, York
£1,050 PCMLet Agreed
A traditional two bedroom terraced house situated within one of York's most sought after residential areas. The property offers tastefully decorated accommodation laid out over two floors.
The entrance hall leads to a double reception room. which opens to a kitchen with a range of contemporary fitted units and appliances. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and white three piece bathroom suite.
Externally there is an enclosed rear courtyard with a storage shed fitted with electrics and lights. To the front parking is available on the road (permit required)
No smokers & no pets. Available immediately.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.