Priory House, Micklegate
£775 PCMLet Agreed
** FULLY BOOKED FOR VIEWINGS**
A WELL PRESENTED SECOND FLOOR PERIOD APARTMENT IDEALLY SITUATED CLOSE TO YORK CITY CENTRE AND THE RAILWAY STATION.
The apartment is offered unfurnished and includes open living room/ kitchen with integral appliances, bathroom and double bedroom.
Council Tax Band C: £1,646.62 per annum
No smokers, pets or children. Available 22nd July for a minimum 12 month agreement.
Communal secure entrance hall with telephone entry system. Stairs and lift to second floor.
Door into the entrance hallway. Further door to the internal hall. Recessed halogen spotlights. Telephone entry system. Doors to:
OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING AREA
Two large sliding sash windows to the front elevation. Kitchen area off.
Range of modern fitted wall and floor units with granite worktops. Stainless steel 1.25 bowls sink unit. Integrated appliances including electric oven with induction hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, microwave, fridge and freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer. Recessed halogen spotlights.
Large sliding sash window to the rear elevation. Electric storage heater.
Modern white suite comprising low flush WC, wash basin and bath with shower over. Chrome ladder style heated towel rail. Built-in cupboard housing the hot water tank. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Recessed halogen spotlights. Travertine tiling.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.