Russell Street, York
£1,500 PCMTo Let
A beautifully presented three bedroom terraced house for rent. The property is situated in a particularly sought after area of York just off Bishopthorpe Road. There is a good parade of specialist shops and amenities available close by and easy access to York city centre by road and via pleasant riverside walks through Rowntrees Park, a leafy public park with features such as playgrounds, picnic areas, tennis courts and a sizable lake. York railway station lies a short distance away and there are a number of good primary and secondary schools in the area.
The property offers accommodation over three floors comprising of entrance hallway, lounge, a superb sized dining kitchen and separate WC. To the first floor are two good sized bedrooms and a modern bathroom suite and a the third bedroom can be found on the second floor.
Council tax band B
No smokers & no pets. Available immediately for a minimum 12 month agreement.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.