Sandringham Street, York
House - Terraced
£2,000 PCMTo Let
House - Terraced
A superbly presented VICTORIAN TERRACED HOUSE that retains many of its attractive period features and offers superb family accommodation with 4 bedrooms, immaculate kitchen and spacious living areas, situated close to York city centre with pleasant nearby walks into the city along the river bank.
To house is accessed into the entrance hall with stairs to the first floor and doors off to two reception rooms. The ground floor mostly benefits from under floor heating and the living room has a shaped bay window overlooking the forecourt, a fire alcove housing a multi-fuel stove with original cupboards and shelving to the sides. Beyond the living room is a large dining area that continues through into the superbly fitted modern kitchen with bi-folding doors into the rear courtyard and also benefits from natural light from three Velux roof lights. The kitchen has a good range of modern units with integral oven, gas hob, slimline dishwasher and under counter fridge. Beyond the kitchen is a further modern utility area with space for an American style refrigerator, under counter freezer, whilst beside the utility area is a ground floor cloakroom.
The staircase leads to two double bedrooms and house bathroom with contemporary suite. On the second floor there is the master bedroom with en-suite shower room and a further smaller versatile room that could be either a further bedroom or office space.
To the rear, accessed via the bi-folding doors, is an attractive flagged courtyard.
Council tax band D. No smokers and no pets.
Available 3rd October
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.