St. Saviours Place, York
£1,700 PCMTo Let
An exceptional two bedroom, two bathroom apartment situated in the heart of York City Centre. The property is finished to a high standard throughout, offering quality living for the modern professionals.
Presented furnished and located on the first floor the property is accessed via communal hallway with onsite concierge. Inside the apartment is a wonderfully spacious and light open plan living, dining area with a sleek modern kitchen housing integral appliances and breakfast bar. There are two double bedrooms with bespoke mirror fronted wardrobes and ensuite bathrooms.
Externally there is an allocated parking space for one vehicle.
Council tax band F
No Pets, No Smokers, No Students. Available immediately for a minimum 6 month tenancy agreement.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.