The Garden House, St Joseph's Convent, Lawrence Street, York
£950 PCMLet Agreed
Situated just outside the city walls on the former St Joseph's Convent site, this superb one bedroom duplex offers high specification accommodation.
There is engineered oak flooring and glazed door opening out onto the private courtyard. The bespoke kitchen is designed to enhance the feeling of light and space and includes fitted units by Richard James Handmade, silestone worktops and integral appliances including: BOSCH electric oven, induction hob with extractor cover, integral fridge/freezer and plumbing for a washer/dryer.
To the first floor is a large double bedroom with views over the communal gardens and partially tiled house bathroom fitted with Kohler Mira four piece suite including Mode digital water delivery system, separate shower with rainhead showerhead and heated towel radiator.
Externally is a private garden area and access to the landscaped communal area.
Council tax band C.
No Pets & No Smokers. Available 27th March 2023.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.