The Village, Haxby , York
£925 PCMLet Agreed
A newly renovated well appointed first floor apartment situated within the heart of the popular village of Haxby.
The accommodation benefits from gas fired central heating and includes a living area, new kitchen with a range of units and free standing cooker, three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Council tax band B.
No smokers & no pets. Available Immediately for a minimum 12 month agreement.
Approached via a uPVC double glazed and panelled front entrance door. Stairs lead up to the apartment giving direct access into:
including the staircase.
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator. Telephone point. Door to:
Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces. Single bowl stainless steel sink. Free standing electric cooker. Velux roof light to the rear elevation.
Airing cupboard. Doors to:
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator.
Two double glazed Velux roof lights to the rear elevation. Eaves storage cupboards. Radiator.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.