The Village, Stockton On The Forest, York
£1,800 PCMTo Let
Elm Tree Farm is a substantial family house providing very spacious family accommodation . The house is conveniently situated in the popular village of Stockton on the Forest therefore ideal for anyone wishing to live in rural surroundings yet remaining within easy commuting distance of the City Centre.
The property has substantially sized rooms over the three floors. The ground floor has three reception rooms, downstairs cloakroom, utility room and kitchen/ diner. To the first floor are three double bedrooms and family bathroom. A further generously sized bedroom occupies the top floor.
The property is surrounded by maintained gardens and has a number of car ports and outside buildings for storage.
Council Tax Band G
No Smokers, Pets considered. Available immediately for a minimum 6 month tenancy.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.