Vicarage Gardens, York
£1,095 PCMLet Agreed
**FULLY BOOKED FOR VIEWINGS**
A newly renovated townhouse situated in a popular residential area with easy access to the city centre and the outer ring road. The accommodation briefly compromises: entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, house bathroom, lawned garden to the rear, gas central heating, uPVC double glazed throughout.
This property has the added benefit of two off-street parking spaces and is offered to let on an unfurnished basis. An internal inspection of the property is highly recommended. Please note this property does not have a HMO.
Council tax band B (£1440.80 per annum)
No Smokers or Pets. Available immediately for a minimum 12 month agreement.
With staircase, and door leading to:
A light and spacious open plan room with uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Double panelled radiator.
Fitted kitchen complete with white goods. uPVC double glazed window, double panelled radiator, spotlights to ceiling.
The first floor is approached from the hallway via a staircase leading to the first floor landing. Access hatch to loft. Airing Cupboard.
uPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Built in wardrobes. Single panelled radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Single panelled radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Single panelled radiator.
White suite compromising panelled bath with shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Single panelled radiator.
To the front of the property is a gravelled area.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with a timber store shed.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.