Victor Street, York
£1,150 PCMLet Agreed
A spacious two bedroom terraced property ideally located only a short walk into the city centre and Bishy Road.
The accommodation is set over two floors and is accessed via hallway leading to two good size reception rooms and kitchen to the ground floor. On the first floor is master bedroom, second double bedroom and bathroom. Externally there is a small courtyard to the rear and parking is available on street (must apply for a permit)
Council tax band D (£1852.45 per annum)
No pets, smokers, sharers or children. Available immediately for a minimum 12 month tenancy.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.