Victoria, Hudson Quarter, York
£1,750 PCMTo Let
*** VIEWING ADVISED *** An IMPRESSIVE two bedroom apartment enjoying views over the CITY WALLS with the ADDITIONAL BENEFIT of stunning COMMUNAL GARDENS and CONCIERGE.
Completed to the highest specification and enjoying views towards the city walls is this attractive first floor apartment. The entrance hallway with store cupboard, provides access to the stylish open plan living/dining area with contemporary kitchen. Integral Neff appliances are included and the area is further enhanced by the sile stone worktops and matching splash backs. A bespoke sile stone topped island with breakfast bar offers a space for socialising and dining whilst an additional walk-in cupboard offers extra storage.
The master bedroom boasts a Juliette balcony, giving the bedroom a feeling of light and space and has the benefit of an en-suite shower room. The bedrooms are carpeted and feature integral, internally illuminated wardrobes with drawers. The separate bathroom is fully tiled with shower over bath and built in, mirrored, vanity unit and thermostatically controlled heated towel rail.
The apartment features underfloor heating throughout and is installed with a heat recovery unit ensuring maximum heat efficiency. There is also a secure bicycle store and 7 day a week concierge.
Council tax band D
No Pets, No Smokers. Available 1st December for a minimum 12 month agreement.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.