At Hudson Moody our service is designed to take as much stress out of the letting process as is possible, for both landlords and tenants.
We are one of York’s most experienced and dedicated letting agencies and we are members of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) and Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) so you can rest assured that we are qualified to let your property.
Why choose Hudson Moody?
- We have extensive local knowledge and experience of letting all types of residential properties in York and the surrounding villages.
- We are an independent, family run letting agent and pride ourselves on providing a friendly, professional service catering for your individual needs.
- We provide a pro-active service, regularly communicating with our landlords regarding their properties.
- We are a partner of choice for the Relocation Agent Network so properties listed with us are exposed to a great source of prospective tenants throughout the UK who are relocating to the York area.
- We are members of the Mayfair Office enabling us to showcase our listed properties nationally and internationally giving you a different channel through which to rent your home.
- Our city centre office is open seven days a week.
- We offer both full property management and let only services.
- Professional cleaning is included in our tenancy agreements.
- Our Platinum Level Management Service includes all the benefits of our fully managed service and includes our 100% rent guarantee, assistance and compensation for legal costs should you need to regain possession of the property.
For a full breakdown of our fees CLICK HERE
If you would like to arrange a rental inspection to assess your property's potential then please get in touch with one of the Hudson Moody Lettings team today.
Tim has over 10 years’ experience in the lettings industry and is responsible for the day to day management of our Lettings department as well as conducting lettings valuations.
Grace is a senior negotiator in our Micklegate branch and has completed her NAEA and ARLA qualifications.