At Hudson Moody our service is designed to take as much stress out of the letting process as is possible, for both landlords and tenants. We are one of York’s most experienced and dedicated property agencies and we are members of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) and Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) so you can rest assured that we are qualified to let your property.
Why choose Hudson Moody?
- Our city centre office is open seven days a week.
- We have extensive local knowledge and experience of letting all types of residential properties.
- We are an independent, family run letting agent and pride ourselves on providing a friendly, professional service.
- As members of the Relocation Agent Network and Mayfair Office we attract landlords nationwide.
- We combine personal contact with professional marketing to rent your property quicker, for the best price.
- We offer both full property management and let only services.
- Our fully managed Platinum level management service includes our 100% rent guarantee.
Unlike most local York agents, we are a partner of choice for the Relocation Agent Network so properties listed with us are exposed to a great source of prospective tenants throughout the United Kingdom who are relocating to the York area. We are also members of the Mayfair Office enabling us to showcase our listed properties nationally and internationally giving you a different channel through which to rent your home. Our Platinum Level Management Service includes all the benefits of our fully managed service and in addition has a 100% rent guarantee, assistance and compensation for legal costs should you need to regain possession of the property.
For a full breakdown of our fees CLICK HERE
You can rest assured that you are dealing with a reputable, professional and well-connected firm when you choose to let your home with us. If you would like to arrange a rental inspection to assess your property's potential then please get in touch with one of the Hudson Moody Lettings team today.