Job Vacancy - Sales Negotiator
We are actively seeking a friendly, enthusiastic, confident and highly motivated SALES NEGOTIATOR to join our team in our, soon to be launched, HUDSON QUARTER marketing suite on Toft Green and within our city centre office on Micklegate.
Right now we have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Negotiator to join our team in York.
The role will involve:
- Meeting with clients & registering and assessing their needs;
- Arranging, attending and conducting property viewings;
- Responding to queries via email and telephone;
- Taking and qualifying offers;
- Liaising with solicitors;
- Maintaining good relationships with vendors & buyers;
- Reaching and exceeding sales targets;
- Making sure admin records are kept up to date.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a solid track record of sales negotiating (can be non-industry specific);
- Has excellent customer service skills;
- Is well presented with great communication skills;
- Is driven and motivated with a positive, professional attitude and desire to develop;
- Has business awareness and is willing to learn and maintain a high level of property knowledge;
- Has good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
Hours of work:
- 5 days a week (to include weekends)
Competitive salary and benefits
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org