Compton Street, York
House - Terraced
£1,500 PCMTo Let
House - Terraced
An exceptional three bedroom terraced house in a much sought after area of York. The property is situated close for access to the city centre and train station. There are local schools and amenities nearby.
The property has been fully renovated throughout and boasts two good sized reception rooms, three double bedrooms, modern kitchen suite and luxury bathroom with walk in shower and separate bath. Externally there is a rear courtyard and parking is available on street.
Council tax band B (£1,440.80 per annum)
Please note this property does not have a HMO licence and so is not available to sharers.
No Pets, No Smokers. Available immediately for a minimum 12 month agreement.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.