Landalewood Road, York
£1,250 PCMLet Agreed
A well presented 3 bedroom townhouse situated in a popular residential area and within walking distance to Clifton Moor estate offering a range of shops, restaurants & cinema.
The property has been newly renovated throughout and comprises of double bedroom with ensuite shower room and utility room to the ground floor. On the first floor is the spacious living room with juliet doors leading to a balcony and new modern kitchen suite with white goods. To the top floor is the master bedroom with integral wardrobes & ensuite shower room, further double bedroom with integral wardrobes and family bathroom. The property also benefits from a rear enclosed lawn garden, garage and off road parking.
Council tax band D
No smokers & No pets. Available immediately for a minimum 12 month agreement.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.