Scholars Court, Tadcaster Road, York
£900 PCMTo Let
A NEWLY REFURBISHED THIRD FLOOR APARTMENT WITH FAR REACHING VIEWS, SITUATED WITHIN A SOUGHT AFTER AND CONVENIENT LOCATION WITHIN EASY ACCESS OF YORK CITY CENTRE AND THE OUTER RING ROAD.
In brief the property comprises of reception hall, living room, kitchen with integral appliances, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The apartment also has the added benefit of having an allocated parking space.
Council tax band C.
No smokers & no pets. Available immediately for a minimum 12 month agreement.
A ground floor entrance door leads to a communal entrance hall with staircase leading to the third floor landing. Panelled door to:
Access to loft space. Wall mounted Dimplex electric heater. Entry phone system. Built-in cupboard housing the hot water tank. Door to:
SITTING / DINING ROOM
Juliet balcony giving distant views. Two Dimplex wall mounted electric heaters. TV aerial point.
Range of fitted wall and floor units with work surfaces incorporating a single drainer stainless steel sink unit. AEG stainless steel electric oven with electric hob and extractor fan over. Built-in washing machine, dryer, fridge and freezer. Recessed halogen lights to the ceiling. Extractor fan.
Range of built-in mirror fronted sliding wardrobes. Dimplex electric heater.
Window to the front elevation. Wall mounted Dimplex electric heater.
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over. Pedestal wash basin with vanity cupboard over and low flush WC. Chrome ladder style heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Tiled walls. Shaver point.
Single designated off street parking space. Locked Cycle store
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.