Carter Avenue, York
House - End Terrace
£1,150 PCMLet Agreed
House - End Terrace
**PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY DOES NOT HAVE A HMO LICENSE SO IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MULTIPLE SHARERS**
A deceptively spacious four bedroom house located in an excellent location for access to the city centre and universities. The property has been decorated throughout and is offered unfurnished with immediate availability.
The ground floor has a spacious living room with fully functional log burning stove and a good sized under stairs storage cupboard, fitted kitchen and utility room with white goods. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a third single room which would make an ideal office space and family bathroom with three piece white suite and shower over bath.
The loft has been converted into a fourth double bedroom with ensuite shower room, velux windows which bathe the room in natural light and original feature brickwork. Externally there is a large garden to the rear and ample off road parking to the front.
Council tax band B
Pets Accepted, No Smokers. Available 5th January 2023 for a minimum 12 month agreement.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.