Trafalgar House, Piccadilly, York
£950 PCMLet Agreed
**FULLY BOOKED FOR VIEWINGS**
A spacious GROUND FLOOR TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT within the popular Piccadilly Plaza development in a modern purpose built block, superbly situated right in the CENTRE OF YORK.
The property is accessed through the hallway which gives access to all rooms and a good sized walk-in storage cupboard. Immediately to the right of the hallway is the smartly tiled house bathroom providing a modern white suite with shower over the bath and folding shower screen. Opposite the bathroom is the master bedroom and a second smaller bedroom, both with windows overlooking the communal courtyard and then the good sized sitting room with glazed patio doors to the courtyard. The spacious dining kitchen offers a wide range of fitted light oak effect fronted units with integral cooker and hob with extractor fan over, together with ample space for a dining table.
Council tax band D.
No Smokers, No Pets, No Students. Available immediately for a minimum 12 month agreement.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.