West Moor Lane, Heslington, York
£750 PCMLet Agreed
**SINGLE OCCUPANCY ONLY** One bedroom unfurnished house close to the university within easy access to the a64 and city centre.
The front door leads into a small vestibule with the modern fitted and tiled bathroom off and a further door from the vestibule leads into the living area with stairs to the mezzanine sleeping accommodation. The kitchen area lies to the rear of the room and offers a range of white fronted units with an integral electric oven, ceramic hob and washing machine. There is a useful utility area to the side of the kitchen with fridge/ freezer provided. An open staircase to the side of the room leads to the mezzanine double bedroom with a small study or dressing area off. The room has access to a loft storage space together with a Velux roof light providing ample daylight.
No Smokers, No Pets, No Children. Available 14th April.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.