White Cross Road, , York
£900 PCMTo Let
Hudson Moody are proud to offer to market this duplex one bedroom apartment forming part of the old bank situated on Haxby Road. The building is in close proximity to the hospital and Nestle making it an ideal property for the working professional.
The apartment has been renovated to high standard throughout with brand new fixtures and fittings. Situated over two floors the property has a private entrance and consists of; entrance hallway, double bedroom and shower room on the ground floor. Stairs leading to first floor where there is an open plan kitchen/ living space including integral appliances and granite worktops. The properties have modern and efficient electric heaters and double glazing throughout. Early viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Council tax band B (£1,440.80)
No Pets, No Smokers, No Children. Available immediately for a minimum 12 month agreement.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.