£1,750 PCMLet Agreed
An exceptional 4 bedroom terraced house finished to a high standard throughout. The location is highly sought after being within walking distance to York City Centre, this is a fantastic opportunity for a family looking for spacious modern living. In brief the property comprises two reception rooms, a beautifully spacious extended kitchen/ diner, cloakroom with WC, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and family bathroom.
To the rear is an enclosed yard with AstroTurf laid to floor and there is a cellar with access from the kitchen. The property is unfurnished.
No Smokers. No Pets Available immediately.
Entrance door with stain glass features, Mosaic tiled floor, single panel radiator.
Reception Room 1
Wood effect laminate floor, double glazed bay window with shutter blinds, double panel radiator, working gas fire inset in feature fireplace.
Reception Room 2
Carpet laid to floor, single panel radiator, storage cupboard in recessed wall.
Wood effect laminate flooring, range of matching wall and base units, wood work tops with breakfast bar, integral fridge/ freezer, electric oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, x 2 velux windows, french doors leading out to rear yard, door to cellar.
Wood effect laminate floor, storage cupboard housing new boiler, washing machine under counter, single panel radiator, double glazed window with roller blind, coat pegs.
Wood effect laminate floor, low level W.C, pedestal wash basin, double panel radiator, towel rail, extractor fan.
Carpet laid to floor, x 2 double glazed windows with roller blinds, double panel radiator, feature wall.
Wood effect laminate floor, wash basin, W.C, shower cubicle with electric shower, ladder style radiator, extractor fan, mirror fronted wall mounted vanity unit.
Carpet laid to floor, double glazed window with curtains, double panel radiator.
Carpet laid to floor, double glazed window with roller blind, single panel radiator.
Carpet laid to floor, x 3 double glazed velux window, eaves space for storage.
Wood effect laminate floor, pedestal wash basin, W.C, bath with Aqualisa shower over, ladder style radiator, extractor fan, mirror fronted wall mounted vanity unit.
Access off kitchen, ideal for storage.
Small yard to front with iron gate. Rear yard with Astro Turf laid to floor.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.