Jorvik Close, York
**FULLY BOOKED FOR VIEWINGS** A well proportioned two bedroom semi detached house situated within easy access of York's outer ring road and the city centre.
The accommodation is offered furnished or unfurnished and comprises:- Entrance hall leading through to a sitting room and kitchen to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom. To the front of the house is an area of off street parking.
To the rear is a good sized lawn garden with a decked area and single garage.
No Smokers, No Pets. Available: 11th October 2021
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.