Lawrence Street, York
£1,200 PCMLet Agreed
An excellent part furnished two bedroom apartment within the Manor Court development just a short distance from the city centre.
Situated on the ground floor the deceptively spacious apartment offers a good sized open plan living room/ dining room, modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances, master bedroom with ensuite shower room. second double bedroom and bathroom.
The property also benefits from off street residents parking for one vehicle.
Sorry no smokers & no pets. Available immediately.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.